• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>Read the Guidelines BEFORE Posting Your Story<<<

ban-one

Works for panties
Since you posted my story, Petra, I guess you didn't find it objectionable. Thanks for your time.

I do have another question for you. When I post the others (I just sent you the first one to make sure everything's okay and not potentially get into trouble, as the next parts only involve the same 2 characters), I thought I would make each part a different thread, so I wouldn't potentially have a part, some comments, and then another part, or even potentially comments in the middle of a part due to some bad timing, making it confusing and harder to read. Is it okay if I make each part separate?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Since you posted my story, Petra, I guess you didn't find it objectionable. Thanks for your time.

I do have another question for you. When I post the others (I just sent you the first one to make sure everything's okay and not potentially get into trouble, as the next parts only involve the same 2 characters), I thought I would make each part a different thread, so I wouldn't potentially have a part, some comments, and then another part, or even potentially comments in the middle of a part due to some bad timing, making it confusing and harder to read. Is it okay if I make each part separate?

I don't see why not. Just might want to include the links to pt1, pt2, pt3 and so on in the next thread.

pussy+dickdenice

Wanking all the way to the bank!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 5993445, member: 114093"]PM and posts have 2 different limits.
Now I got 20000. Same one in a thread and the response.

Attachments

• characters-1.jpg
    characters-1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,005

DickChumley

My friends like my Freeones thong.
i am not going to write a story as a female bouncing on a big, black cock, so i don't know if anyone would be interested! i do have a great, and true, story of a great cfnm experience i had in the past. any women/bi men on the board interested in me taking the time to share the story?

ban-one

Works for panties
I have an idea for a story involving humanoid aliens (basically humans from another planet but with slightly different features like seen all the time in sci-fi) that come to Earth, and I was wondering where they would fall in the "dos" and "don'ts"? I can see them falling under 'human,' being 90% like us, and 'not human' because of the last 10% making them a different species and being from a different planet. I wanted to know before I invested too much time in writing it.

Petra

Staff member
I have an idea for a story involving humanoid aliens (basically humans from another planet but with slightly different features like seen all the time in sci-fi) that come to Earth, and I was wondering where they would fall in the "dos" and "don'ts"? I can see them falling under 'human,' being 90% like us, and 'not human' because of the last 10% making them a different species and being from a different planet. I wanted to know before I invested too much time in writing it.

Sorry that I didn't see this sooner.

I think as long as you stay away from kids and animals you're good to go. Make sure that Cthulhu gets a cameo appearance. ;-)

ban-one

Works for panties
I have a question as to if prostitution is allowed in a story. I know it's illegal to do it lots of places, but unlike the stuff involving kids or animals, not illegal to have as part of a story, or even in movies or shows. I was just wondering if it was okay like it is in movies and shows because its fiction and not really on the same par as kids and animals, or if it's not. I'd rather ask and know for sure than get into trouble over it.

Petra

Staff member
I have a question as to if prostitution is allowed in a story. I know it's illegal to do it lots of places, but unlike the stuff involving kids or animals, not illegal to have as part of a story, or even in movies or shows. I was just wondering if it was okay like it is in movies and shows because its fiction and not really on the same par as kids and animals, or if it's not. I'd rather ask and know for sure than get into trouble over it.

Go for it!

yellowneck

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
Hey peeps im new on here and only interested in having a good time. IV gone through the guidelines and I hope iv understood it all please let me know if I make a mistake lol:)

Freq3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Im in the process of writing a fantasy story for this thread in Microsoft Word but was wondering, as it is going to be quite long, whether its worth actually posting the whole thing in a thread here? Im already almost halfway down the 4th page and is 2616 words long already and im just over halfway through the actual story.
Are there any good hosting sites where I can upload the whole thing when its finished to save making multiple threads/posts on here, and all of you can all read it all in one go?

It would be handy if there are :)

Freq3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Anyone have any advice on my last post? :dunno:

nightape

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
option to have your story published on a web site for free

Welcome to the FreeOnes Erotic Stories and Fantasies section! This is the place where you can post your original sex stories and fantasies!

Before you post, please carefully read the guidelines because there's a few things we just can't allow here:

Enjoy the story section!

Note: If you have a story you'd like to post, but you rather stay anonymous for whatever reason, either PM it to me or email it to webmaster@freeones.com and one of us will be happy to post it for you!

Hi

What about having an option for authors to allow webmasters to publish their stories on their websites, that is if the author would like some free advertising? Webmasters could add whatever credits the author of the story would like. ie name and e mail addy. I for one, would be happy to place milf and fetish stories on my sites. :vodkazvictim:

Palmers

Closed Account
is it ok if i post a story detailing watching my mom being gangbanged? as long as since im not having intercourse with her?

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
is it ok if i post a story detailing watching my mom being gangbanged? as long as since im not having intercourse with her?

It´s ok to post these type of stories, as long as you don't include any sort of physical interaction between yourself and your mum.