• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

danielleftv

WTF is wrong with me?!
Official Checked Star Member
Hello my darling deviants! I wanted to give you an update on what's going on with me. I'm in the middle of overhauling my site. It's been about a 1/2 year process now. I'm hoping that it will be completed by the middle of December. To be honest I am tremendously excited about it and I think that it will be a big hit with my fans. After I've completed the work for the overhaul I will be launching a Clips4Sale studio as well. I will also be camming again on Chaturbate (I took a break from camming due to the workload from the site overhaul). I put up my first gangbang scene on my site DanielleFTV.com (it was a content trade with GangbangCreampie.com). You can find the other gangbang I shot on their site. I don't have any plans to shoot with other companies right now. Perhaps I will start working with other companies again in 2017.

danielleftv

WTF is wrong with me?!
Danielle, what are your thoughts on a bukkake scene?

I don't think I've answered this question (though now I've noticed that the user has been banned...still going to answer though in case anyone has wondered about my thoughts on shooting a bukkake scene). Honestly, I am not even remotely interested in shooting a bukkake scene. I'm kinky and open minded but bukkake just does not appeal to me. The only activities I shoot in a scene are ones that I genuinely enjoy doing, or are activities that I've fantasized about doing but have never had the chance to.

danielleftv

WTF is wrong with me?!
In November I posted that the overhaul of my site should be done in December (2016) Alas!, it is still not complete. My team (which at this point now consists of four people) have had to deal with multiple setbacks due to technical issues with my content. I won't lie, if the site isn't completed by March (at the very latest...though I'm hoping it will be finished by the end of this month) I will absolutely flip the freak out. I am not happy that it has taken as long as it's had. I do appreciate everyone being patient with the process. I really do believe that once the overhaul of the site is up it will be the best solo model site on the web.

StarMan2112

I’m a rocket-scientist!!
In November I posted that the overhaul of my site should be done in December (2016) Alas!, it is still not complete. My team (which at this point now consists of four people) have had to deal with multiple setbacks due to technical issues with my content. I won't lie, if the site isn't completed by March (at the very latest...though I'm hoping it will be finished by the end of this month) I will absolutely flip the freak out. I am not happy that it has taken as long as it's had. I do appreciate everyone being patient with the process. I really do believe that once the overhaul of the site is up it will be the best solo model site on the web.

Please let me know if you need someone to give you some feedback on the site ahead of time... Yes; I'm willing to go out of my way to help!